Senior Operations Support Analyst
- 3 months contract
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
- Stays abreast of technology developments and proactively evaluate the impact to IA's operational processes, assess change readiness and innovation opportunities.
- Help design and develop best in class operations frameworks and the underlying capabilities within specific processes, products and broadly across operations including organizational design, ways of working, processes, location strategy, data & technology strategy, etc.
- Acts as a catalyst to modernize and simplify existing process and improve how we serve our stakeholders and make the Company an easier place to work.
- Acts as project lead for changes required to ensure operational viability and/or enhance efficiency.
- Creates and implements change management strategies and plans that maximize adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Collaborates with global and regional peers to strategically enhance the delivery of audit operations through the design and implement of controls and processes
- Identifies opportunities for and the development of automated solutions to reduce manual involvement in routine processes. Contributes to their design and build.
- Acts as IA's global coordinator for Business Resumption planning and testing.
- Proactively manage, lead or support region-wide IA initiatives, as applicable.
- Provide ad-hoc data analytics/reports for both internal (e.g., Product/Function Chief Auditors) and external stakeholders (e.g., examiners, regulators). Examples include Committee meetings; IA presentations; regulatory exams; external function reviews, etc.
- Establish strong working relationships with stakeholders and management to enable smooth co-ordination of operational activities, as well as building strong knowledge to drive insightful reporting of the control environment.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience (Computer Science, Information Systems or Data Science preferred).
- Minimum 6 years' experience in a related role in the financial services industry. Internal Audit experience is a plus, as is prior exposure to regulatory deliverables.
- Process reengineering and process mapping experience preferred, along with a proven track record of successfully leading complex and transformative projects.
- Broad and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of banking operations including regulatory requirements and reengineering.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven track record in terms of evaluating process performance across key metrics and envisioning ways to simplify/reengineer the process to create significant improvement across all key variables.
- Strong understanding of data management and gold standards in data quality controls.
- Strong understanding of - and experience providing - timely, high-quality, insightful data analytics and reporting under tight deadlines and among multiple competing deliverables, with flexibility to prioritize workload accordingly.
- High level of proficiency with the MS Office Suite is essential, including Excel functions. VBA knowledge is preferred.
- High level of proficiency in SQL to facilitate data extraction and analysis efforts.
- SharePoint knowledge (development/creation of lists, document libraries, etc.), and basic-to-Intermediate level of proficiency in Python preferred.
- Experience in mainstream Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Microstrategy, Qlikview, Power BI etc.) preferred.
- Strong coordination and project management skills, to support relevant end-to-end reporting processes and production of Board-level and senior management reporting.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248