Senior Project Manager (SAP healthcare)
- Permanent position
- Travelling out of Singapore when required
- Attractive Salary Package
Global IT services and consulting company.
As a Senior Project Manager, you are responsible to:
- Leads the planning, executing and implementation of multiple SAP projects and roll outs.
- Project Governance: control on project scope, schedule, budget, risk & issues.
- Facilitates timely decisions to maintain project schedule and budget.
- Provides management with regular project updates, creates and maintains trusting relationships, identifies and manages project issues, identifies project risks early and assists by providing prudent and timely recommendations for risk response.
- Partners with various functional and technical teams within the SAP program.
- Lead from front on Business Process set-up workshop by demonstrating Domain/industry experience on best practices.
- Communicates effectively with sponsors, stakeholders and team members.
- Reports on the status, issues, key activities and any changes to the charter of the overall project. Identifies and communicates resource conflicts.
- Provides presentations on project updates, project cycle, and expected results.
- Builds a close working relationship with clients/vendors to enhance the image of the T-Systems.
- Applies testing knowledge to develop user acceptance criteria, testing activities, and integration schedule, to ensure all changes and new functionalities are successfully added to the SAP landscape.
- Creates and maintains project documentation charters, PM plans, schedules, status reports, change requests etc.
- Monitors and controls execution phase to ensure that projects are completed on time and meets all business and system requirements.
- Conducts all project management tasks to ensure schedule, cost, and quality goals are achieved.
- Develops and maintains standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Suitable candidate shall have 8+ years' experience on SAP Implementation + roll out projects across Asia Pacific countries
- Shall have strong Functional consulting background especially in Healthcare industry
- Strong hold on SAP IS-H & IS-H Med modules is mandatory
- An excellent verbal and written communication skill in the English language
- Good Knowledge on PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge Processes and ITIL Processes
- Experience on planning, scheduling and driving all party meetings
- Sensitivity to working across other cultures and respects and values diversity
- Demonstration of desire to keep abreast of technological changes and recommends service improvements and cost savings measures.
- Proven experience in managing/supporting large complex environments with multiple applications versions, tools and customers
- Project Management Professional Certification is required
- Self-motivated and have the ability to deliver results and meet timelines with minimal direct supervision.
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Project, Power Point, VISIO is required
- Able to start at the shortest notice
Interested candidates please email your updated resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.