Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Contract period of 8 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Attractive salary package
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- One of the leading financial service MNC company & it specialized in digital payment field.
- Support engineering teams to deliver projects from concept to implementation in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Accountable for the end-to-end planning and execution of one or more Agile teams
- Coach multiple teams through the software development life cycle using Agile, Scrum, and Lean practices and work cross-functionally to ensure projects are developed and deployed with quality and timely delivery into our production systems
- Work with product owner to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog
- Facilitate scrum ceremonies - daily stand-up, sprint planning, backlog grooming, sprint review/demos and sprint retrospective
- Drive execution of the build plan and facilitates management of scope, schedule, risk and quality
- Manage and drive projects to achieve target scope and schedule while identifying and actively managing dependencies and impacts
- Demonstrate an understanding of project management techniques, including both waterfall and agile methodologies, and best practices
- Establish and maintain artifacts for project issues, risks, decisions, and schedules
- Use influencing abilities to drive evolution and promote operational excellence and best practices
- Analyze and organize a plan based upon available information.
- Demonstrate versatility and self-awareness in unanticipated circumstances to respond effectively and resolve unanticipated changes
- Exercise independent judgement and manage and resolve ambiguity
- Create a culture of acceptance, respect, open debate and appreciation of different perspectives, ideas, experiences, and abilities within the project team
- 7+ years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- PMP certification and Certified Scrum Master (CSM) preferred. Ability to apply Agile Principles to project, regardless of methodology.
- Concentration in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- Experience managing technology software development and or infrastructure projects.
- Experience managing technically complex, cross-organizational, global, or multi-stakeholder projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. A demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project) as well as project management, reporting, and Agile tools including, JIRA, Confluence and Rally.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.