The role is based in Singapore as part of the Market Risk Management. The candidate will be responsible for market risk management and analysis of the APAC Financing Group (AFG) business.
- Be able to provide detailed analysis and consolidated information
- Conduct reviews and provide sign off on daily market risk reports
- Implement risk control framework, including analysis of risk exposure information and monitoring risks against limits
- Conduct Risk Factor Identification to identify, map, quantify and report all material risks on a timely basis and ensuring transparency
- Conduct reviews of various scenario reports (daily/monthly, regulatory and business specific reports)
- Prepare of Weekly Local Markets Risk Review report
- Support regulatory changes which impacts Market Risk processes for the Local Markets business. Support regional managers to respond to regulatory inspections and requests
- Preferred degree in finance or a quantitative science and/or a professional qualification is desirable
- Atleast 4 years of total experience in Risk Management with focus on Fixed Income business
- Must have experience in Market Risk/Credit Risk area
- A good understanding of global financial markets is required, with specific focus on the APAC region highly desirable
- The candidate should have good computer skills. Experience of programming (VBA within Excel and/or C++) is preferred. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint are compulsory
This position would be starting as a contract role. Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are keen to explore the role.