Sr. Sales Operations Manager
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Central
- Global Software Company
The Senior Sales Operations Manager is responsible for ensuring sales efficiency and enablement within an assigned region or global function. This includes supporting sales strategy and performance and will be closely aligned with the sales leadership team.
- Provide recommendations on action to be taken based on strategic objectives, forecast, or performance metrics
- Administer, manage and report on revenue forecasting using Tableau methodology and automation/forecasting tools; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards within respective regions
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales activities at the territory level that is consistent with predefined success criteria for the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis
- Review the weekly forecast and metric reports & provide analysis for Regional Sales Management and recommendations for action
- Partner with Regional Sales Management on business planning and strategy for their respective sales areas (Sales Alignment function) Lead the set-up, maintenance, and modification of sales territories and develop and roll-out a comprehensive analysis of territory alignment and optimization decisions (Sales Planning function) Lead all facets of sales planning, inclusive of regular updates to quotas, headcount and sales plan.
- Train the regional sales operations & leadership team on process/structural changes and tools.
- Assist with the communication of important information to the sales team during staff meetings, over the phone, and in person.
- Be integral to the change management process ensuring adoption of new processes and tools through performance measures.
- Be available to help with operational and non-sales related issues to enable the efficiency of the sales force.
- Recruitment: Employees are expected to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, helping Tableau continue to build one of the best companies in the world.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred
- 8+ years' experience in Sales, Sales Operations, or Business Operations
- Superior analytical skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience using CRM applications; Salesforce.com or Oracle a plus
- Enterprise software sales experience a plus
- Working knowledge of relational databases, strong knowledge of Excel, Salesforce.com and ability to become an expert in Tableau Software's full product suite
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.