Good Selling Point
- IT System Integration Company with wide global presence
- Working with latest cutting-edge technology
- Attractive package and salary
- Good career prospect and project exposure
About our client
Our client is one of the largest IT system integration and IT solutioning company with global presence, which has been using the latest cutting-edge technology for government project as well as commercial project. It is exciting opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific, Europe and other part of the world.
Stakeholder Management & Communications
The role requires extensive engagement with senior management and hence strong negotiation and influencing skills are a must. The candidate will be required to exhibit evidence of directly influencing and managing the program business 'outcome' rather than purely managing the program 'process'. The incumbent will have demonstrated proven people management experience and skill to lead, motivate and develop teams of industry professionals to solve culturally diverse technical and business issues. This roles requires high level of thought clarity and communications skills. The role will entail communication with senior project stakeholders (sponsor, owners, and Product Managers) within SingTel IT and the business (Executive and C-level).
Project & Delivery Management
- Manage programs and projects within the IT domains and own the complete end to end project management accountability
- Develop, manage and improve stakeholder relations - both internal and external
- Use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as:
- Accuracy of forecasting
- Delivery timelines and schedules are met
- Adherence to quality standards
- Ensure compliance to SingTel Project Management policies and procedures
- Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them
- Support the Delivery team with appropriate resource, reporting and financial management inputs
- Deliver financial submissions and updates to sponsors and senior stakeholders in accordance with SingTel capital management processes
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained within 10%
- Resolving program/project escalated issues and disputes while maintaining constructive working relationships and achieving schedule commitments
- Prepare resource plans and manage ongoing resource forecasts
- Lead & motivate a core team of cross functional members from across SingTel (including Commercial, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, IT, Engineering, Testing teams) to deliver the best possible project outcome. This role also involves managing offshore teams & vendors.
- Ensure a high standard and continuous development of market knowledge, business unit operations, consultative and presentation skills, education and experience relevant to the role
The role is tasked with meeting both key program/project delivery milestones along with financial and customer-centric KPIs. Strong financial and commercial management skills are required to ensure financial budgets are managed effectively and program delivers to sponsor's expectations. The size of financial budget will vary from project to project.
Contract & Vendor Management
A significant component of this role requires working with internal employees, contractors and third party vendors to deliver quality outcomes for the business. The PM will need to manage the entire procurement process leading to successful vendor selection through standard tender processes. Timely contract negotiations and managing contracts is a vital skill to succeed in this role. The incumbent must ensure that all procurement governance guidelines are strictly adhered to.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree with recognized Project Management Certifications
Experience Requirements (Mandatory)
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in delivery of complex IT applications projects within a matrix environment
- Experience managing vendor engagements
- Experience in procurement process - managing tenders and negotiating contracts
- Minimum 6 years of project management experience for PM and 10 years for Senior PM
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience delivery Telco projects
- Experience in delivering projects in agile delivery methodologies
- Experience in vendor environment as well end-user environment
Interested candidate please send in your updated profile to George.email@example.com