- Asia's leading communication and services company
- Competitive package and benefits
As a Senior Solution Architect, your role will be:
- Have the vision and hands-on experience to formalize, standardize, govern, and evolve the architecture design, standards, and processes in our applications with the objective to deliver best practice, relevant, timely, reliable, and cost-effective solutions.
- Be the strategic interface and global single point of contact between IT and Business stakeholders of the company.
- Must possess the consulting skills and industry experience to work with the stakeholders to understand business requirement and recommend industry best practice solutions.
- Managing expectations of senior stakeholders and maintaining a healthy and consistent pipeline of project and changes for applications.
- Participate in regular meetings with stakeholders to build up trust, increase collaboration, and IT presence in the eyes of the stakeholders.
- Work closely with IT management, Finance business stakeholders to develop and align a 3-year roadmap of applications with the business' strategy.
- Deliver projects with clearly defined and measurable benefits to the business on time, in scope and within budget. Ensure governance and adherence to project delivery standards and procedures.
- Work closely with outsourced IT providers to ensure delivery of services, solutions, and resolution of incidents, problems, change requests etc within the agreed timelines.
- Ensure all SLAs are met by the IT providers. Work closely with Product Vendors to ensure that critical issues are resolved quickly to minimize business impact.
- Ensure issues and changes in the application are addressed within expected SLAs.
- Ensure continuous improvements to the systems and processes through proactive review and optimization initiatives with the business.
- Recommend and implement major improvements that have significant benefit to IT or the business.
- Work with Finance business to identify efficiency opportunities and to deliver solutions that result in productivity gains.
- Ensure that all issues encountered from the extraction of data, cleansing, validation, transformation, and merging of data from multiple IT systems into flat files for consumption by Finance application are resolved with minimal business impact.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
- Minimum 10 years working experience in SAP ECC 6 (Finance related modules)
- Minimum 2 years of implementation experience in SAP S4HANA (Finance related modules)
- Proven experience of working in an application implementation role within a project team environment
- Technical bias with business awareness
- Previous experience working as application support providing support to system owners
- Accounting knowledge
- Experience of designing Financial Systems / General Ledger Projects within Telecoms or Financial Services
- Ability to validate and challenge user requirements to ensure that appropriate due diligence is placed on requirements as opposed to delivering unreasonable or unnecessary functionality.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.