Senior Sourcing Specialist
- Leading global fintech company
- 12 months contract
- Competitive salary and benefits
The Senior Sourcing Analyst for Singapore is responsible for partnering with Hub based Sourcing team and Business Stakeholders to deliver increased value in all Sourcing activities. The role requires interaction with different internal and functional teams across different countries within Asia Pacific.
- Works in collaboration with various business units (regional sourcing, business managers, financial planning, controllership, operations, legal, compliance and risk teams) to deliver value in sourcing activities. the role is responsible for ensuring optimum supplier performance against agreed deliverables
- Lead, facilitates and project manages local, regional, global preferred supplier selection, drafting and issuing RFx, including contract negotiations.
- Engages legal and other business units as necessary to achieve favourable terms on quality, delivery, service levels and price.
- Consults with designated business unit to understand procurement risk, defines project objectives, initiates and tracks due diligence on designated online tools. Evaluates services, delivery, execution methods and other necessary details, engaging with relevant risk stakeholders through the contracting process to minimise company's risk exposure.
- Builds relationships with business partners, preparing a proactive project pipeline for regional wide and category specific initiatives by performing routine to moderately complex market, benchmark and spend analysis.
- Understands and addresses the challenges of international procurement such as regulatory practices/government requirements, cross-cultural business practices, economic and political risk factors, language and communication. Evaluates and minimize risks associated with global transactions such as currency exchange rate fluctuations, duties, taxes, payment terms, lead time and country-specific market dynamics.
- Serves as local expert to provide day to day management and accuracy of contracts repository, efficiency of P2P workflow and processes, and timely risk due diligence. Works in collaboration with operations, tracking purchase requests whilst verifying compliance with relevant policies.
- Bachelors/Degree or equivalent experience, typically requires greater than 8 years of progressively responsible Procurement/Purchasing experience within a fast-paced environment, spanning the areas of strategic sourcing, category management, commercial management, contract management or procurement management.
- Proven experience in contract negotiations and drafting required.
- Knowledge of marketing agency management and sales is an advantage.
- Proven ability to execute independently and operate successfully within a matrix/team structure.
- Ability to interact effectively with external partners including suppliers and clients
- Solid experience developing project pipelines and negotiating commercial terms
- Financial services industry background is a plus
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.