Senior Supply Chain Sourcing Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Location: Changi Business Park
- MNC Bank
- Perform contract review to identify specific contract terms/clauses as well as compliance to regulations and maintain the contract database.
- Work with country sourcing team across APAC/EMEA to identify in-country compliance and regulatory requirements for the contract work required.
- Draft and/or complete contract template and negotiate the contract terms/clauses for new and/or amendment of contracts and other legal documents such as Supplier Consent Letter, Termination Letter, Transition Service Agreement etc.
- Work with various business stakeholders to identify, jointly develop sourcing strategies and drive initiatives to bid or re-negotiation deals/contracts to support their overall business objectives including mitigating impact of divestiture, cost reduction, supplier consolidation, service delivery standardization/improvements, process efficiencies, risk mitigation and compliance to regulations and Company's policies and requirements.
- Provide MIS and report on contract review and/or project status on periodic basis.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent certification.
- At least 5 - 8 years of sourcing and category management experience.
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus.
- Para-legal certification is a plus.
- Experience in sourcing, project management with a large, multi-national organization, preferably financial institution.
- Experience in sourcing of technology related categories such as hardware and infrastructures, IT services, network and telco, software licensing, IT outsourcing and offshoring. Experience in sourcing of banking products and services is a plus.
- Experience with negotiation of commercial and legal terms and conditions and execution of legal/contractual documentation.
- High commercial awareness with track record in negotiation/execution of deals with significant achievements.
- Experience in working with remote partners and leading cross functional teams in complex activities that across departmental, geographic and business entities.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Licence: 08C5248