Sr. System Administrator (Kubernetes)
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Working hours: 9am-6pm from Tuesday to Saturday
- On-call support required
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Docker/Kubernetes deployment, configuration, scaling and management of containerized applications.
- Openshift Enterprise implementation and Support
- Hardening, securing the Kubernetes cluster with monitoring and auditing dashboards
- Security Remediation process (vulnerability assessment and patch management)
- Responsible for adherence of established ITIL practice such as Incident, Change, Problem and Release Management
- Minimum 7 years of work experience with a bachelor's degree in computer science or related
- Infrastructure Operations and Production Support of container technologies and orchestration platforms (Docker UCP and Kubernetes)
- Working with tools surrounding the Kubernetes ecosystem such as helm, kubeadm, Sysdig, Prometheus, Grafana, FluentD etc.
- Experience in Python, Ansible, Terraform and YAML packages
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies such as HP and DELL hardware (Blades and Rack servers)
- Working knowledge of monitoring and automation tools: Netcool, Splunk, BMC Patrol
- Self-motivated with the ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
- Ability to coordinate activities within cross-divisional and cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities and assignments
- Excellent verbal, written, skills; in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally
- Strong understanding of process orientation, understanding of project management techniques, methodologies, and best practices
- Candidate must have demonstrated and be prepared to exhibit initiative and ownership of consistent delivery success
- Ability to set goals and objectives, prioritize, and manage situations to satisfactory completion
- Experience supporting a 24x7 Operational environment, requiring shift support
- Be scheduled On-Call to support the infrastructure and our systems
- Tuesday to Saturday shift ( 9 AM to 6 PM Local Time)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.