Senior Tax Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
As part of the Global Tax department, the AP Tax team is responsible for managing and supporting the tax affairs of the entities in Asia Pacific Region. Reporting to the Tax Director - AP, we are now looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to support tax reporting and compliance requirements.
- Assist in US and local tax reporting, including quarterly tax provision, annual tax package reporting and deferred tax
- Assist in managing a broad spectrum of tax compliance for specified entities in the AP Region
- Manage external tax service providers to ensure income tax reporting, compliance, and other services provided are completed within the scope of our agreements
- Support tax audits and examinations by tax authorities for specified entities in the AP Region
- Support tax incentive related compliances and monitoring
- Assist in ad-hoc advisory work
- Assist in managing supplier engagements, including PR/PO administration
- Support merger and acquisitions (M&A) for taxes
- Champion process improvement initiatives in the region
- Monitor changes to tax legislation to evaluate impact and formulate response
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of working experience gained in an in-house multinational tax environment with earlier career from public accounting firms
- Experience with preparation and review of tax returns (preferably both direct and indirect)
- Strong project management, accounting, analytical/analysis and forecasting skills
- Strong systems knowledge (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Oracle, TM1 etc)
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Proactive and strong team player
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.