Senior UX Designer
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- 6 months contract
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Lead collaborative co-designing practices with stakeholders, be responsible for creating alignment, focus, and accountability among a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders throughout the design engagement process.
- Develop, Design, and Manage the user experience for Consumer, Merchants and Developers for digital payment solutions
- Build a world-class User Experience solution that supports the needs of the digital solutions team and products
- Spark fresh ideas that are infused in our culture and our products
- Foster a deep and rewarding collaboration with the Product Managers, Engineers, Marketers, and our customers
- Build the supporting documentation to ensure success of a healthy User Experience team while delighting our customers.
- Help maintain and build an easy-to-follow User Interface Guideline
- Representing the voice of the user throughout the whole product development process, working closely with PMs, designers, engineers, and leadership
- At least 5+ years of hands-on product design experience supporting product development, such as UX/UI, Style Guide, Development
- A strategic thinker, with a strong applied knowledge of user experience within new product development.
- Knowledge of visual, UI and interaction design principles with an eye for details and consistency.
- Create interactive end-to-end user experience flows & prototypes in tools such as Invision, Sketch, Adobe, Figma, Abstract, and Principle.
- Passionate about new web technologies and web techniques to help you build next gen user experiences.
- Experience and understanding of Product Management and the agile process
- Be able to stand by your designs and provide solid rationale to backup your decision
- Years of hands-on international experience including deep cultural familiarity with at least one APAC country
- Relevant experience in the Financial Technology industry is a plus
- Excellent analytical abilities and attention to detail.
- Experience and proven track record facilitating workshops, demonstrating excellence in presentation, and strong stakeholder / client orientation.
- Knowledge of Web Standards and Accessibility a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and empathic interpersonal skills.
- Fully fluent in English and able to understand and be easily understood in spoken and written English.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.