Senior VC++ Software Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement - expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
- Work location: Paya Lebar
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
Seeking a Sr. Software Engineer who will be part of the development team responsible for understanding, defining, analyzing and coding tools and utilities which has many internal and external users. We are seeking a candidate with experience (5-8 years) specific to Windows Programming specific to Visual C++, Socket Programming and C# Form/WPF (.NET Framework).
- Design, develop and maintain Windows Applications and project requirements.
- Interface with business and IT teams to understand and translate business requirements into formal technical requirements and application code
- Develop and execute quality unit test and integration plans/scripts to validate that application changes meet technical specifications
- Participate in technical reviews at appropriate stages of software and application development
- Adhere to all security, change control and client processes, tools and methodologies
- Must be a good Team Member who can work being an integral part of a cohesive unit
- Understand business domain, analyze requirements, evaluate options and participate in scoping and sizing activities
- Explore and devise effective solutions and architecture, develop code, tests and maintain code for Resolve online application releases
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members including vendor partner teams
- Effectively participate in the technology proof-of-concepts and learn new technologies and frameworks
- Understand and enhance coding guidelines and participate in code review processes
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Collaborate with Requirements & Analysis group, QA team and Production Support team to ensure project alignment
- 5-8 years of experience developing and supporting applications and utilities in VC++, Microsoft Foundation Classes (MFC), TCP-IP Protocols and C# Form/WPF (.NET Framework)
- 5+ years of expert level working experience on Visual Studio 2017
- 4+ years of expertise on RDBMS (SQL, MS-Access), ActiveX, API, COM, Dynamic Link Libraries (DLL), Unicode and globalization are the added advantage
- 4+ years of knowledge on accessing and using various POS Devices and Drivers through Windows Applications are the added advantage
- Working knowledge on Repository - Bit Bucket/Git
- Working knowledge on Software Development Tracking Tool - JIRA
- Working knowledge on Continuous Integration and Delivery Server - Jenkins
- Working experience on InstallShield for Installer Creation will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on web page design using HTML 5/Angular and Node JS/CSS is an added advantage
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to coordinate others work while involved with multiple work streams
- Ability to write/read/debug programs in a batch and online environment
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.