- MNC IT services company
- 6 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Ubi
To provide 24x7 IT infrastructure and systems support to ensure high availability of IT systems
- Establish stable and maintanable IT systems through the implementation of industry best practices so as to achieve efficient system management.
- Perform process driven administration tasks on servers, databases, VMWare, Weblogic, web services, storage and backup.
- Cross teams coordination for systems downtime and maintenance.
- Plan and perform hardware & software maintenance, OS patches and security patches, firmware and microcode upgrade for hardware and storage.
- Plan and perform security hardening review and reinforce
- Monitor systems capacity and resource utilization
- Collect utilization statistics and upgrade capacity
- Troubleshoot and report system incidents/problems and abnormalities
- Create and maintain operational documentation and reports
- Onsite and offsite support for IT/PC show, new phone launches, special sales and events
- Support projects with infrastructure setup, installation and configuration
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience in servers, databases, VMWare, Weblogic, web services, storage and backup.
- Experience in OS patching, security patching, firmware and microcode upgrade
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.