- 12 months contract, renewable
- Work location: Woodlands
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 0800-1830 hrs
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Daily operations and administration of the IT infrastructure;
- Service and change requests fulfilment such as patch management and provisioning of infrastructure resources;
- Incident handling and resolution;
- Security Administration;
- Performance monitoring and management which includes proactive capacity planning and utilization monitoring to maintain the quality of service;
- End-point security, software distribution support;
- Azure and Office 365 provisioning;
- Cloud services management and provisioning such as AD Azure, Office365 services, email exchange, and email security e.g. Mimecast;
- Enterprise licenses provisioning such as Microsoft, Adobe and management of Customer license servers;
- Patch management and firmware upgrade for the network, server, storage, security and end-point devices;
- Inventory and Asset management for IT infrastructure hardware and software which includes ensuring all hardware are well maintained and software are up to date;
- Data Centers and LAN room management;
- Monthly management and service reporting; and
- Other infrastructure services management and provisioning such as CITRIX, Load Balancers (LB), internet bandwidth, Domain Name System (DNS), email notification gateway i.e. SMTP, and enterprise storage.
- Administer system up to Windows Server OS, DNS, AD
- Coordinate server maintenance
- Servers and Services monitoring during office hours;
- Servers and Services performance fine tuning and fault management;
- Housekeeping of system logs
- Inventory and Asset Management for Server and Storage equipment.
- Software distribution support services leveraging SCCM
- Respond to GITSIR notification
- Provide hands and legs to the team
- 3-6 years of experience in installation and support of the following technologies: Windows server, VMware, MS Exchange, Office365, Patch Management, Active Directory
- Background in Azure (preferably)
- Preferably with Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE)
- ITIL version 3 or above certification.
- Able to work IT support and other datacenter personnel to ensure uptime maximization
- Understand IT operations, technology and maintaining computer network systems.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.