Our ClientThe ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public-sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for another 12 months
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.)
- Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of desktop support services to end users
- To support and implement projects and initiatives (e.g Tech Refresh of computing equipment, deployment of new software and upgrades etc)
- Manage vendors and contracts to deliver operational outcomes.
- Ensures desktop solutions and services meet business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality and complies with Government ICT Infrastructure policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports in procurement activities which includes preparation of requirement specifications (i.e. tender eval, report preparations etc), evaluation & awards, management of contracts.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in designing, deploying and managing enterprise level ICT infrastructure for end point services
- Good technical knowledge of end point technologies as primary practice area, with knowledge in supporting technologies such as network and servers
- Proactive and dedicated individual with good leadership and multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Candidates must be open to 12 months contract with an option to extend for another 12 months
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.