- Act as the clients' main point of contact for all IT Security related matters and provide underlying services including indirect supervision to the security engineering team and security operations team.
- To manage the performance of services to clients as agreed in the contract and ensure that the Service Levels are achieved.
- Define service level agreements (SLA) related to contracted services.
- Ensure SLA is achieved and client expectations are met (or exceeded).
- Ensure quality and services are performed to the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to ensure effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery.
- To provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports.
- Attend client service review meetings; areas covered will include performance reports, service improvements, quality and processes.
- To build productive working relationships with clients and be the IT security services single-point-of-contact for the clients.
- Ensure that appropriate IT service continuity plans exist to support the business and its continuity requirements.
- Acts as the client's single point of contact on new requirements and/or project initiation; mobilize internal resources to develop solution options for the client's consideration.
- Ensure that the agreed IT security initiatives are delivered as planned.
- Drive continuous improvements.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, influencing and planning skills
- At least 5 years IT security working experience with solid record in IT security project delivery and/or IT security operations
- Have experience in managing team size of 5-8 resources.
- ITIL certified
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science/IT or a related discipline
- Attained IT Security qualifications such as CISSP
Please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org if would like to explore the opportunity.