Good Selling Point
- IT Solutioning Company with global presence
- Working with latest cutting-edge technology and exciting opportunity for long term
- Attractive salary package
- Good career prospect and bigger project exposure
Our client is one of the largest IT solutioning company with global presence, which has been using the latest cutting-edge technology for government project as well as commercial project. It is exciting opportunity to join our client as they are expanding their business in Asia Pacific, Europe and other part of the world.
- Provide Single Point of Contact (SPOC) assistance across all the tickets which get logged at Service desk
- Log incidents with First Call Resolution (FCR) for the service requests received via incident logging tool, phone and emails.
- Prioritize and resolve the incidents as per the defined Severity matrix
- Monitor the service desk tool for open and pending incidents
- Route calls to the vendors in case of issues pertaining to vendors
- Follow-up with technical team on incident status and manage internal / external notification and escalation
- 1-2 years IT experience in desktop/service desk/call center
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skill
- Candidate will be considered for different project as there are multiple vacancies.