- As the Product Support Manager supporting the business in Singapore, you will be the primary TCE&Q contact for R&D and other cross functional team members engaging in product generation. You will also tie together all aspect of Warranty/Hardware/Firmware/Software quality for the OVI programs.
- Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead to bring all key customer requirements (focus on Reliability/Quality, customer experience and service & support) into the program team and actively work with the program team to meet the requirements
- Through team effort, lead and deliver warranty support and service readiness for new products to enable their smooth introduction in the market.
- Set reliability goals and system level intervention rates based on competitive benchmarking and in collaboration with the reliability teams. Includes goals for sub-system reliability/intervention rates
- Champion field/Current Product Issue learning to the development team/Current products engineering team, Drive, Close the loop to improve the product quality.
- Lead management updates and reviews on program/quality status - internal & external GBU partners 6. Lead effort to assess customer impact for specific issues. Gate-keeps customer impacting waiver list towards program end game.
- Works actively with the program team, support partners and management team during program end game and ramp period to manage late/ramp issues. Drive continuous improvement in current products. 8. Mine the data from various sources and support the business with recommendations. 9. Champion the analysis of customer sentiments from the field and drive actions to improve quality and experience. Qualifications:- Engineering Degree in ME/EE/Material Science/Computer Engineering or similar disciplines
Service Segment Manager
|Job Title:||Service Segment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Maricris Fermin|
|Job Published:||November 21, 2017 16:25|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's