The ServiceNow Developer role is one of the core components in our implementations. This role is responsible for supporting customers in the successful implementation and use of ServiceNow, including configuration, tailoring, and coaching to meet their unique business requirements. We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is looking for an opportunity to join an established but still fast-growing organization.
- We are hiring Junior /Mid-level Developer, who is passionate about scripting and programming and experience in ITSM.
- Understand operation business needs and translate into technical requirement.
- Responsible for the development of workflows and applications within the ServiceNow platform, which support the streamlining and automation of business processes.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining integrations between the ServiceNow platform and external systems.
- Responsible for developing test plans and acceptance testing with users
- To provide post implementation support after system go-live on tasks including troubleshooting, administration, patching, configuration, upgrades and enhancements.
Experience and Skill Sets:
- Must be a Singaporean citizen / SPR due to G50 security clearance requirements by the client.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related discipline.
- Should have 6 months - 2 years of experience in scripting/ programming in any ITSM tools
- Strong analytical /problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills with strong people skills. Comfortable working with geographically dispersed offshore and cross-functional teams.
- Proactive attitude, willing to take up challenges to learn new systems and processes
- Certification in any ITSM/ServiceNow will be a plus. On-the-job training will be provided otherwise.
- Know of Agile sprint method will be a plus.
Due to the sensitivity of the project, only Singaporeans are applicable to apply for this role.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.