- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
Assist in maintaining JAPAC email marketing operations:
- Includes email audience segmentation, A/B testing, email content build, email templates build and refresh/optimization, content and targeting QA, launch scheduling, and automated customer journeys optimization
- Create reporting, analyze email campaign performance and make performance optimization recommendations
- Keep databases up to date, and maintain data integrity
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Minimally 1 year of experience within a similar role
- Comfort with basic HTML/CSS or willingness to learn
- BA/BS in Marketing, Information Technology, Communications or related field; or equivalent professional experience with demonstrated proficiency
- Self-starter with ability to work effectively with geographically dispersed and remote teams
- 2+ years email marketing execution experience
- 1+ years of Email Build/Execution/QA experience using Marketo (preferred), or similar email development/marketing automation tool
- 1+ years Salesforce Reporting or similar CRM reporting tools experience
- 1+ years experience using project management tools
- Strong interpersonal skills, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to present ideas, data and results clearly, and communicate effectively across business teams
- English Language Fluency (strong written and verbal communication skills)
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.