- Global technology services company
As a Sharepoint Developer, your role will be:
- Part of the development team to implement the project on SharePoint and .Net platform.
- Implement and ensure the smooth operations of the application systems and services.
- Diagnose and resolve application / configuration / code-level technical & support issues.
- Perform development and installation of applications.
- Perform load testing, performance tuning, security resolve and review.
- Assist in the preparation of technical documentation, technical design, performance plan / report and test plans.
- Assist in the preparation of self-help guide and project documents.
The ideal candidate should possess the following skills and experience:
- Good track record in application development role with minimum of 6+ years relevant experience.
- Good hands-on knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013, .Net (4.0 - 4.5) and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Experience on Entity Framework 5.0 and above, WCF and WWF.
- Experience on XML/XSLT/XPATH.
- Experience in JQuery, JS, CSS3, HTML / HTML5 and mobile web development experience.
- Experience in using Microsoft Windows 2008 / 2012 server, Active Directory single sign-on, Microsoft IIS, code analysis and performance tools.
- Experience in application packaging, installing patches / upgrades and scripting.
- Good skill sets in software design, good coding practices, Agile methodology and experience in software testing.
- Certifications are an added advantage.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.