- Develop solution component architectures, such as .NET, to support business processes.
- Under general direction, design, construct, test, implement and optimize portions of basic systems that enable and support business and engineering functions.
- Research technical environment and system needs.
- Define scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned basic projects.
- Collect detailed user and technical requirements. Work with others to analyze collected requirements, translate into programming solutions, and ensure that identified solutions meet customer needs and expectations.
- Under supervision, design, construct, test, and implement basic integrated solutions and distributed computing solutions for the customer and Avanade.
- Monitor performance to identify and help resolve system problems.
- Investigate and resolve problems on selected software products and standard systems. Learning to apply appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve technical problems.
- Participate in standard solution implementations, upgrades, enhancements and conversions.
- Maintain security, integrity, and business continuity controls and documents.
- Build knowledge on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
- Experience in .NET, C#, Stored procedures, SQL, WPF, WCF, K2, ALM, SharePoint;
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Excellent communication skills with hands-on experience working on component-based applications in a distributed environment;
- Strong MS platform knowledge and skills;
- Full lifecycle experience in architecting large scale scalable applications; and
- Possess knowledge and experience in developing, customizing and implementing software solutions.