Singapore Operations Support
- 4-5 months contract
A global bank and financial services company
Provides clients with access to a variety of products across Equity, Fixed Income, Real Estate and Alternative Investments. The business offers solutions to a broad range of clients, both domestic as well as international, incl. institutional investors, public-sector entities, foundations, corporations and (U)HNWI. As an integral part of the Singapore and Hong Kong hub, the Operations department is mainly responsible for the Equity and Fixed Income businesses in APAC, but also covers a diverse range of activities supporting the smooth operation and management of the business.
Portfolio On-boarding & Servicing
- Assist in the management, engagement and set up of relationships with outsourced service providers such as external brokers, custodians and other parties required for the set-up of products.
- Consolidate and provide portfolio data to external service providers for the on boarding of new portfolios.
- Prepare daily cash management reports for the mandates for the portfolio managers
- Work closely with external and internal service providers such as, the PB trading desk, MACS, LCD, Zurich/NY Operations to ensure efficient cooperation and support for all portfolios managed out of the AM Hub in Singapore and Hong Kong.
- As required assist operations teams from other locations in providing Asian time zone support for middle and back office functions.
- Perform day to day operations support tasks as needed such as report preparation, data maintenance etc.
- Assist in the provision on management and regulatory reporting relating to fund activities in the AM Singapore and AM Hong Kong Hub.
- Support in trade order and also managing the executed trades
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- Basic knowledge of fund structures and operational (settlement) knowledge is a must
- Aladdin know-how is a must
- Proficient in MS office
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Familiarity with common fund structures, fund accounting and platforms used by Credit Suisse Asset Management is a plus
- Proficiency in Mandarin is desirable but not a must
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.