(Sitecore) Business Analyst
- 12 months contract role, with an option to extend up to 24 months
- Attractive compensation package (18 AL, 14 ML, One Month Performance Bonus, Yearly Training Sponsorship etc)
- Good Project Exposure
- A familiar brand in Singapore's public sector industry
- Analyse the client's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the client's needs
- Work with client's vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with client's users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Identify stakeholders, techniques and processes to manage, track and trace requirements
- Refine and clarify business need, define solution scope and develop business case
- Explore, identify and document business needs
- Assess current state, analyse stated requirements of stakeholders and elaborate to sufficient detail that accurately defines business need with in specified scope
- Source and evaluate alternatives to identify solution that best fits business need, identify gaps, and determine workarounds/changes to the solution.
- Assess deployed solutions to see how well they met the original need
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Knowledge of, and experience in data replication using Oracle Golden Gate, APIs and API technologies (e.g. API builder - Axway, API gateways) is preferred.
- Knowledge on Web Content Management System (Sitecore) is mandatory.
- Experience in government processes is good to have.
- Product and services related to Internet and web-based IT projects is a plus.
- Automated software testing is good to have.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.