- Contract period up to 5 years with an option for perm conversion
- 20 job vacancies & immediate hiring
- Competitive overall package and benefits (18 AL, 14 ML, Other Leave Entitlement, Performance Bonuses, Yearly Training Sponsorship)
- Good project exposure and career growth in different technical area
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Analyze the client's needs and building citizen-centric products to better serve the needs of Singaporeans.
- As a self-managing, cross-functional team that practices Scrum and Agile, we move fast together to solve problems in order to maximize impact to citizens. We thrive off each other's positivity and energy, constantly challenging one another to improve craftsmanship.
- Deliver and deploy high quality software
- Write code that is clean, readable and consistent
- Practice Test Driven Development (TDD) by writing unit tests and regression tests.
- Collaborate closely with other specialists
- Candidate with no working experience & with a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ any Engineering field are welcomed to apply
- We look for people with a hunger for learning. It does not matter which programming language you are best at, as long as you have solid programming fundamentals (e.g. C#, .Net, Java, Python), strong analytical skills and learning agility
- Product development is a team sport, so we look for team players with good communication skills
- Candidate with background in software testing or automation testing would also be highly considered.
- Hands-on experience with full project development life cycles or project maintenance is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.