- US Entertainment MNC
- 1 year contract (renewable/conversion)
● Responsible for end-to-end testing delivery for the applications in collaboration with other
stakeholders and test leads of other interfacing systems.
● Be able to drive automation discussions with the project stakeholders and test teams to analyze
user stories to define test plan, including test scenarios and test cases, that will ensure the
acceptance criteria of the story are being fulfilled
● Create and maintain automated scripts applying the latest scripting techniques
● Collaborate within the team, working in pairs with developers and other team members
● Run the demo, walkthrough, and/or training to enable the testing teams to execute the
automation scripts and manage minor modifications
● Manage testing environments and logistics for each test stage
● Bachelor's degree in relevant field (Computer Science)
● 5+ years of experience in Test Automation ( Automation + Manual + Performance) on API, UI,
● Hands-on experience in API Test Automation Framework ( Preferably Karate or Rest Assured)
● Hands-on experience in UI Test Automation Framework ( Preferably Selenium)
● Hands-on experience in Performance Testing Tool ( Preferably Locust or J meter)
● Hands-on experience in Mobile Test Automation Framework ( Preferably Appium along with
● Agile Testing Experience is mandatory to carry out Continuous Testing along with CI and able to
single-handedly manage In Sprint QA activities from writing Acceptance criteria till Manual /
Automation Scripting. Extensive knowledge of JIRA is an added advantage.
● Hands-on experience in BDD tool ( Preferably Cucumber) and Build tool (Preferably Maven or
● Hands-on experience in CI Tools ( Github, Jenkins or CircleCI,
● Intermediate knowledge of AWS services is mandatory ( DynamoDB, API Gateway, Lambda,
Code commit, Code Build, Code Pipeline )
● Basic Knowledge of Rest services and Front end system ( React JS ) preferred
● Self-driven and can deliver solutions partnering with product management and developers without
● Proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
● Experience in digital direct to consumer products, eCommerce, or OTT industries is a plus
● Good Interpersonal and communication skills
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Raymond De Amboy (EA Reg no: R1219021) at Raymond.email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.