Our Client is a well-known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast-paced.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible to maintain an internal web-based UI for the operations team to configure user-facing marketing campaigns across several countries in the world, such as offers, rewards, notifications and more.
- Responsible to improve the current workflow/user experience, and to build new features to better support the internal clients.
- Working with the Software Engineering team and building using internal development tools
- Min. Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science/engineering or equivalent education
- Hands-on with Linux development environment
- Experience with Java backend development
- Experience with API design, implementation and integration
For interested parties please click "Apply Now". We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Loh Kai Weng (Kelvin) (EA Reg no: R21103176)
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.
EA Licence: 08C5248