Software Engineer (Java)
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Multiple headcount available
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
The Sr. Software Engineer is an individual contributor role, and this developer will lead development of several innovation projects. These projects will be instrumental in making an impact on company's and the payments industry as a whole.
- 6 or more years of work experience
- Expert level skills in Java
- In-depth knowledge of data structures implementation and optimization
- Expert level skills in implementing design patterns (singleton, facade, factory, observer etc.)
- Experience building enterprise scale web services (RESTful), and their scalability, resiliency, and availability
- Experience building application frameworks or reusable components
- Demonstrated proficiency in troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application design, and implementing large components for enterprise projects
- Experience in Building highly robust Android or iOS applications Desired;
- Experience in building ODATA compliant REST services
- Experience in language features such as lambda expressions, generics, and streams
- Experience in AWS ecosystem
- Experience in payments tech industry
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.