Software QA Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice/ Central
- Leading global digital payment company
The successful candidate will be part of a global team to design and develop Test designs and Test cases for the Issuer processing for the Global Client Testing Organization. He/she will perform Functional and Automation testing for Debit Processing Services applications and will need detailed analytical skills and a good understanding of the test methodologies to be able to interface directly and take decisions with staff members of Global Client Testing, Product Management, Project Management, Client Implementations and Development.
- Responsible for programming, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance and support of systems application software.
- Design, create, execute and report on functional tests against multiple applications.
- Develop high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
- Research, create and evaluate technical solution alternatives for the business needs.
- Create systems and testing documentation per department standards.
- Follow standards in development and testing to ensure compliance with Audit Requirements.
- Follow Quality Control processes according to the Industry Standard practices.
- Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.
- Identify and document software defects in a clear manner and retest using corrected code to resolve the issue in a timely manner.
- Identify and troubleshoot system issues working with development as required.
- Design, document and track test cases in tracking system.
- Produce metrics for projects as required by Project Management, Clients and/or Implementation team.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies.
- Cultivate, support, and promote an organizational culture that provides for high performance, high morale, integrity, and teamwork.
- Work with business representatives, IT Management, IT development, support teams and vendors to ensure on time, on budget, and quality delivery of testing deliverables.
- Coordinate and collaborate with a globally distributed team
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems or Technology-related field.
- 5 or more years of hands-on Quality Assurance experience.
- Manual testing experience.
- General business knowledge of financial systems.
- Basic understanding and knowledge of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies is required.
- 3 plus years of EFT experience strongly desired.
- Tandem / Connex Advantage experience is a plus.
- Debit processing experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Agile, scrum and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Experience with tools like clear quest, ALM, AGM, Share point and Wiki.
- Experience with Automation tools like QTP , Selenium RC/Web driver is an added advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.