About the client
This is your opportunity to work on new and exciting technologies with a large technology MNC with presence in more than 200 countries and annual revenue crossing billions. Due to regional expansion and growth needs, our client has created a new headcount for an experienced Solution Architect to join its regional team.
About the job
Supporting the global sales teams, you will collaborate closely with the solution consultants, enterprise sale teams and various stakeholders to put together the various product offerings into a practical solution for external clients for a win-win situation. Your ability to engage and partner with stakeholders at various functional levels will be crucial to the success of this role.
Your responsibilities include:
- Develop and/or lead the development of large, end-to-end architectural solutions to meet the current and future strategic as well as business needs
- Define and document solution architecture and its impacts, in line with clients processes
- Directly engage into strategic consulting and regional pre-sales activities as well as lead generation
- Responsible for developing a competitive and comprehensive solution that is financially sound and commercially viable
- Scope out and assess business opportunities with the sales team to ensure feasibility and profitability
- Ascertain non-standard costs and risks; evaluate the impacts of these costs and risks on the solutions with the commercial team.
- Support solutioning for complex changes during transition, implementation and service management activities.
- Consistently deliver high-value solutions through full life cycle
- Liaise between the project team and client as well as to manage and resolve escalations
- A recognised degree in computer science or the equivalent
- A minimum of 8 years' relevant experience in pre-sales & solutions, with good exposure in complex and large deals origination
- Extensive experiences across proposal development, solution design, customer presentations, cost and pricing models and consulting
- Indepth working knowledge across multiple domains, specifically within infrastructure, virtualization, network, security, application delivery and management.
- Strong technical and commercial insights to position solutions in the marketplace
What's in it for you?
You will expect a professional work environment with an international and diverse culture along with excellent career progression!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248