Solutions Manager, Design and Architecture AP
- 9 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
This role will be a critical member of the AP design and architecture team responsible for supporting digital solutions design across company's issuer's, acquirers, group service providers, Merchants, e-commerce enablers, Wallet providers, IOT Partners and third-party payment processors. This position will be responsible for working across cross-functional stakeholder teams both internally and with external clients to prioritize, define and drive the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Be part of the team building new product development digital payments platforms , candidate needs to have a strong understanding of payments domain to be able to design and architect solutions, develop new use cases for customers and also have a strong understanding of technical integrations for payments platforms
- Design payment related use cases for large client partners, managing requirements of various payment players for building Payment tie-ups
- Defining use cases for complex payment requirements of large partners and prescribing simple workflows to make more convenient and simpler
- Act as a Business Analyst for all key integration with all of company's platforms
- Design Technical interfaces required for developing use cases for Digital Payments, Installments, Data and Consumer solutions
- Prescribing Functional requirements for new initiatives to support rapid development of all upcoming functionalities for large partners
- Conduct post project assessment and create recommendations to identify successful and unsuccessful product elements & continuous refining of tech solutions
- Manage the technical integrations of partners & relationships for Mobile app development & handle bank side for development of UI & UX of the such interfaces
- Provide consultative support to other teams for various company's digital offerings such as VTS, Loyalty Products, Data Products & Risk Products.
- Actively engage with Product, Technology and CS teams to ensure company's Digital products are successfully developed and business goals are supported in a cost effective, timely manner with a resulting high level of client satisfaction.
- Develop and execute digital solution architecture deliverables in support of client and country account plans and strategies
- Effectively navigate problem solving opportunities which vary widely in nature.
- Engage with clients to gain feedback on new product offerings for continuous improvements
- Identify opportunities for client performance optimization of products and services
- Transition products and services, once developed, to core support and implementations teams to reach market scalability goals and define production support framework
- Identify opportunities to improve inter-regional processes and procedures.
- Leverage appropriate company assets and resources to provide an exceptional implementation & integration experience to clients.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal key stakeholders.
- Provide training to broader CS teams
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 8-10 years of industry experience
- Expert knowledge of API technologies and systems used in payments, mobile and e-commerce, consumer authentication, 4-party payment model, authorization and clearing process, near field communication (NFC) and tokenization while keeping step with market developments
- Ability to make decisions involving complex business and technical solutions
- Innovative and agile with ability to adapt to market needs and changing environment
- Ability to apply understanding of systems and processes coupled with analytical ability to solution architect complex projects involving interfaces between various systems within organization
- Detailed knowledge of the full breadth of digital systems and services.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate recommendations to clients in a clear, concise and impactful way
- Functional Project management experience
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.