About the client
With a strong history of innovations, our client, a tier 1 leading telecommunications provider with global presence and annual revenue crossing billions is seeking a Solutions Sales Specialist to support its regional sales team. As a full-services managed services provider, they have the capability of providing holistic, end-to-end technology solutions to medium and large enterprises.
About the Role
Providing thought leadership in technology and industry trends, the Solutions Sales Specialist is responsible for developing and closing within key strategic accounts alongside the account managers and pre-sales teams. You may work either independently or in support of the client's accounts-based sales and pre-sales teams depending on business needs. In view that this will be a quota-carrying role, a high level of drive and motivation is crucial to the success of this role, in addition to your technical competencies and knowledge across multiple towers of products.
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities as well as acquiring and establishing relationships across strategic and named accounts
- Actively lead or be involved in building the opportunity business case and manage the sales lifecycle of the deal to closure
- Acting as a trusted advisor to various internal and external stakeholders across a spectrum of telecommunications products and solutions
- Drives understanding of client needs, organisation and key decision makers to support successful sales engagements.
- Continually builds personal knowledge of industry trends, market situation, business drivers and competitive situations, and ensures that active pursuit of customer and industry information is maintained at all levels within the domain
- Ideally, you will hold a degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering or Computing, with a minimum of 5 years in a client-facing role, driving sales in multiple towers such as SD Wan, cloud services, DC, virtualization, and the likes.
- Ability to hold consistent and ongoing high level CXO discussions and develop relationships and be recognized as a trusted advisor to the business
- Commercially astute with substantive experience in positioning managed services propositions
- Demonstrated success in leading and selling large, complex deals to enterprises with a strong sales record to show
- Highly motivated, aggressive yet personable with strong stakeholder management skills
What's in it for you
In return for your technical and professional competencies, you will be expecting a financially rewarding career with exponential growth opportunities and a very collaborative professional team to work alongside with.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837