Specialist- Project Accounting and Business Operations
- This role, with General Accounting qualification and experience, will act as a bridge between the Finance and Regional Technology departments to ensure the Technology requirements are effectively communicated to Finance and vice versa.
- This is to oversee the chargeback to the business and to ensure that it reconciles with the approved budgets.
Qualification and Experience
- Qualification in General Accounting
- Atleast 3 years of experience in management of IT Accounting & Financial Reporting
- 2 -3 years of experience in IT Budget and inter-company chargeback process
- Purchasing and processing of all the orders, creating PnL, project accounting
- Good detailed, analytical & reporting skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Able to build relationships with the key stakeholders
- Good communication and presentation skills
If you are keen on exploring this opportunity, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org