- Perm position available & competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure
- Good career growth in different area
- Well established MNC company with global presence. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of this technology team working for several project.
- Grow and improve the enterprise Splunk environment by creating forwarder apps to ingest our data.
- Assist and provide expert best practices in adoption, expansion, additional use cases and in setting up Splunk.
- Involve in Splunk Administration, Architecture, Agent management, dashboard, reports and alerts.
- Assist with system upgrade planning and execution.
- Maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Splunk platform and future products.
- Support large-scale deployments with data feeds from multiple on premise data centers
- Monitor and maintain Splunk performance, availability, and capacity
- Develop reliable, efficient queries that will feed custom alerts and dashboards
- Create and maintain documentation related to architecture and operational processes for Splunk
- Apart from the above he/she may need to support other systems e.g. Enterprise monitoring tool, ID mgmt. tool, etc.
- 3-4 Years of relevant working experience in engineering and integrating technologies
- Self-starter, able to work with a mix of technical and non-technical clients
- The ability to pick new technology or concepts up very quickly required
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as Perl, Python and PowerShell required
- Experience working with interpreting, tuning, searching and manipulating data within enterprise Log Management System (Splunk)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluent in both speaking and writing English.
- Splunk Certification is desirable.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.