An excellent opportunity to join an industry leading client as a SQL Server DBA has just been created. The successful candidate will be responsible for architecture, design, implementation, maintenance and production support of Microsoft SQL databases. The role will manage all production and non-production databases.
- Hands-on technical role to design, build and production support critical applications using Microsoft SQL Server technologies
- Perform capacity planning, sizing and designing for Oracle server environment
- Design, implement and maintain backup and recovery strategies on Oracle DBMS
- Gather business requirements and design, implement multiple projects as well as tier 3 production support
- Performance tuning, MSSQL Server patching and upgrading, troubleshooting
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years MSSQL Server DBA proven experience
- Excellent experience in database architecture, configure, maintain and its implementation
- Golden Gate based data replication experience
- Excellent experience in database programming, performance tuning and troubleshooting
If you are looking for your next MSSQL Server Database Engineer role, this role could be it.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Naveen Vasudevan(EA Reg. No. R1330844) on +65 6429 1243 for more information. You can reach me at Naveen.Vasudevan@peoplebank.asia
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248