Sr. Financial Analyst
- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or Central
- Leading digital payment network company
Global Controllership is responsible for establishing global accounting policies, providing technical accounting guidance to the business, processing accounting transactions globally and consolidating all entities financial results. The team is responsible for the accuracy and timeliness of the company's financial statements under U.S. GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles), and local statutory financial statements under IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards).
The role will perform the accounting and financial controlling for the acquired entities in the Asia Pacific region, ensuring timely and accurate capture of financial information/output necessary for effective management decisions, and in compliance with US GAAP, local statutory laws and accounting standards, corporate policies/procedures and key controls. Constantly challenge status quo and be a change agent with the objective of driving for efficiencies but not compromising on controls. This role will report into the Hub Accounting Director.
- Manage the overall integration of the acquired entities with the rest of entities in AP region
- Perform the accounting close process and ensure high quality accounting accuracy, timely and meaningful reporting, and compliance to US GAAP, SEC and SOX requirements.
- Lead the local statutory accounts preparation, audit to filing process, ensuring compliance, timeliness, efficiency and reconciliation with US GAAP numbers.
- Preparation of monthly accounting journal entries and reconciliations
- Performs quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting with no aged unreconciled accounts
- Provide flux analysis on balance sheet and income statement
- Manage cashflow which includes forecast, funding requests and intercompany transactions as well take on administrator role for the banking platform
- Support business units' conduct of business transactions to ensure compliance with applicable accounting standards, laws, policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the business, FP&A, Operations Support and other stakeholders to influence and drive issue resolution and initiate changes to enhance internal control and efficiency
- Prioritize tasks within job function balancing the need to meet tight deadlines and other corporate demands.
- Initiate and implement process changes to improve controls, work productivity or quality of work output.
- Lead or participate in projects as assigned
- Degree in Accounting , CPA or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant accounting experience in a multi-national publicly traded company or Big 4 public accounting firm
- Prior experience on integration work
- Familiar with US GAAP/IFRS and SEC requirements
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing, with stakeholders
- Some knowledge of other finance functions eg. Treasury, tax
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.