Senior Java Developer
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Competitive package and benefits
- Permanent position
One of the leading professional services companies
As a Senior Java Developer, you will:
- Understand business requirements, translate them in to small features and build them with Test Driven Development
- Manage day to day issues reported, working closely with end users, operate staffs and infrastructure team to resolve application issues.
- Drive the project progress for the deliverables. In our small agile team, developers talk directly to operational users and other BAs for requirements. You will be developing great communication and project management skills on top of the technical skills.
- Help in identifying, coordinating, and implementing initiatives/projects and activities that create efficiencies and optimize technical processing
- Demonstrate creativity, innovation and high performance
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Experience in Core Java - Exception Handling, Collections, Generics, Basic IO operations
- Experience in Test driven development using Junit, Mockito
- Familiarity with Multithreading concepts, Java 8 features and usage of the design patterns
- Spring framework (Dependency Injection, IOC principles), Spring JDBC; Spring boot is a plus
- SQL, Unix Shell scripting, XML, JSON, Messaging concepts
- Knowledge of settlement process or SWIFT is a plus
- Core Java 7.0/8.0
Interested candidates can send your resume to email@example.com or apply online.