- Improve relationship with customer to understand in a better way their network to provide quicker and more effective results to their requests.
- Customer-specific designated support at network level.
- Possess detailed knowledge of customer network, critical sites, operating procedures as agreed upon with customer.
- Established rapport with customer personnel.
- Escalation support for critical network outages and complex network issues.
- Established Technical Relationship to support customer network operations.
- On-site visits.
- Able to assist in maintenance window coverage.
- Regular scheduled review of open Service Requests working with Cisco TAC engineer to achieve a faster resolution.
- Holistic technical management of recurring network problems.
- Enhanced service delivery capability through broad understanding of customer's operational needs and integration with assigned Cisco Services team.
- Improve communication with other functional groups within Technical Services and Sales team to focus on customer success.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Customer facing role with 5-7 years project and/or operational hands-on experience
- Able to work under pressure, in a demanding customer's environment 24x7 during emergencies
- Trusted technical advisor to the clients
- CCIE R&S, Security or DC preferred
Interested candidates please submit your updated resume to email@example.com or apply online.