Sr. Project Analyst
- 6 months contract, with an option to extend
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Robinson Road
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
This position serves as Sr Project Analyst in Program Management function. This is an individual contributor role
responsible for managing new product design and development process (PDDP), communication roll outs and
execution of the process while overseeing projects from Intake to commercialization.
In this role, you are responsible for:
- PDDP Process and Tools uplift and continuous updates to PDDP process documentation
- Assist in PDDP webinars to all markets, functional groups with an emphasis on driving more engagement
- Communication and Engagement of PDDP process, assist in half yearly surveys and process optimizations
- Manage quarterly PDDP updates for mailer/Insite page
- Weekly/monthly/Quarterly Governance, Roadmap and Reporting for all regional new product development initiatives
- Participate in Cross-Regional PDDP Collaboration and track action items and next steps
- Run bi-monthly Product share out sessions with follow up connects between product teams in regions
- Assist in quarterly intake process
- Assist in RIW (Reimagine work) and other Global initiatives roll out in AP
- Assist in orchestrating SteerCo meetings, track action items and next steps
- Assist in hosting yearly Product demo day and survey feedback
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience (minimum 5-7 years) in a project management or similar role in software or financial services sector.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent analytical and visualization skills to transform ambiguous activities into methodical process flows
- Excellent planning and tracking structured execution abilities
- Team oriented, ethical, empathetic, collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Willingness to take on new challenges, explore new ideas and be flexible with changing priorities
- Experience in Agile methodologies
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.