Sr. System Engineer (IBM Netcool)
- Contract until 31 Mar 22
- Work location: WFH until further notice/ Central
- Leading global digital payment company
This Senior Systems Engineer position is within the Tools Engineering Team and falls under Global Operation and Infrastructure Services. This position will evaluate, architect, design, build, test, and document new Tools and solution infrastructure, as well as serve as a Level 3 escalation point for existing solutions and infrastructure. This role is expected to participate in devising the technology strategy and engineering standards for company's System Management Tooling infrastructure.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, security and availability of Tools and custom solution infrastructure, based on business requirements while adhering to tight operations, security, and procedural models
- Responsible for complex Integrations, advanced maintenance, High availability, disaster recovery, use case
development, customer support, training and documentation for our Tools environments
- Demonstrate a high level of technical expertise to support complex Tooling Solutions, under minimal
- Operate in complex, highly-secure, highly-available, operations-centric datacenter environments and interact
with other technology domain experts as required, to build and maintain the System Management solutions in
those datacenter environments
- Function as the Event Management lead on key infrastructure projects and initiatives
- Write technical design and build documentation for tooling infrastructure
- Work with other Engineering disciplines to develop Reference Architectures and technology standards based
on Infrastructure Building Blocks that can be offered as services to our internal customers
- Participate in "On-call" support rotation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field is preferred
- Seven or more years of solid experience working in System Management Solutions
- 10 years plus in a successful development environment regularly releasing well-tested solutions with complex
integrations to meet application and service objectives.
- Working knowledge and experience supporting Netcool Omnibus, Impact and WebGUI
- Working knowledge on integration of Netcool with Ticketing tools like Service Now.
- 1-3 years' experience required with scripting & UI languages such as PowerShell, PERL, PYTHON, etc.
- Scripting proficiency in both Windows and UNIX environments
- Competent with Linux, Unix and Windows operating systems commands, performance and debugging, and an understanding of web services.
- A strong foundation in the fundamentals of computer science, complex application architectures and complex
- Experience working in large, complex, enterprise datacenter environments
- Extensive Tool background is preferred
- Strong knowledge of OS fundamentals for UNIX, Linux and/or Microsoft platforms
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies and products from VMware, Citrix or Microsoft
- Hands-on experience with Service Now.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.