- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to gain experience working in a government project
A leading multionational end-to-end IT services company, providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
- Develop/maintain project schedules.
- Maintain SAN configuration.
- Maintain SAN documentation including cabling, routes, zoning and configuration.
- Monitor and report on SAN performance and provide input for SAN improvement.
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of storage infrastructure and services and capacity planning.
- Define the storage hierarchy, formats and defines the database, recovery log and disk storage pool. Test and configure sequential storage pools and volumes.
- Facilitate as a SAN SME for all OBIM efforts.
- Perform Level 1, 2 and 3 Support of all SAN and SAN switches in DC.
- Assess the current storage environment and be able to provide appropriate technical solutions to address business challenges related storage optimization.
- Define the storage migration strategy and approach for data migration requirement for DC migration and DC consolidation projects.
- Provide guidance on overall solution and migration approach.
- Closely interact and collaborate with the delivery teams to stay up-to-date on issues and progress.
- Due to high security clearance requirements, this role is only open to Singapore citizens.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years related experience. A BS in Information Technology/Systems plus 10 years' experience as a SAN Engineer would be desired.
- Has experience managing and participating in large implementation, migration project and complex bids related to Storage and overall Data Center.
- Experience working with storage protocols and storage virtualization.
- Has the ability to define long term Storage Strategy.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Has the ability to identify risks, perform high level research and come up with a mitigation plan.
- Good Communication skills and good written skills including but not limiting to reports and technical documentation.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient with MS Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel.