Strategic Development Manager
- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies and diverse company
Multinational enterprise information technology company
- Defines high-impact, long-term supply chain architecture strategies at the global, regional and operational level.
- Establishes and manages cross-functional, cross-regional teams to implement end-to-end supply chain capabilities, network design and architecture strategies.
- Manages strategic supply chain models which translate physical and financial flows into business processes, implementing product and services supply chains into business systems.
- Partners with management and the extended organization to drive ERP migration and process transformation across the company.
- Successfully operates in the most complex disciplines in which the company must operate to be successful.
- Routinely exercises independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives. Leads large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives
- May participate in cross division, multi-function teams.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- PMP certified or equivalent of experience
- Proven success management of complex ERP migration projects
- Good communication skills
- 10 - 15 years' relevant experience
Interested candidate can submit your resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.