12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Manage and consult existing partners to help them grow their business on platform's gaming platform
- Represent platform's games partnership in external meetings with executives from external partners
- Track, analyze, and communicate to develop and execute against partnership goals
- Collaboration and relationship building with the experience developing all levels of management
- Business development support role in strategic planning, creating presentations, and meeting with game developers to drive product adoptions.
- Work cross-functionally with a variety of teams, including Product, Marketing, Legal, Policy team and Operations to advocate for partner needs.
- Adapt quickly to product changes and limitations, and communicate these strategically to stakeholders
- BA/BS degrees
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in gaming related industry with proven track record
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders and adapt to a rapidly changing product to respond strategically to partner needs
- Fluent in English and native Japanese is MUST
Good to have
- Previous experience working with or in game industry including gaming platform, global IP and brand management, entertainment partnership background is also preferred.
- Ability to handle day to day operational work to also structure, negotiate, and maintain significant and complex strategic relationships with game companies.
- Identify and leverage trends within industry of expertise/focus.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.