12 months contract
A well known Social Media company
- Help drive product strategy through strategic partnerships with leading Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and other job ecosystem players.
- Define partner success requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of partner and product impact, aggregate and translate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, inform the product roadmap with enhanced or new functionality.
- Set, track, analyze and communicate key partner performance metrics and business trends.
- Represent the organisation in external meetings with senior executives from other companies.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with partners, including proactively resolving business, technical, and policy issues.
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, business development, partnerships, policy, legal, marketing, and PR to launch products and partnerships.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with product, consulting, business development, partnership, or technical experience in consumer technology.
- Experience with partnerships, tackling challenges and driving recommendations and action plans.
- Familiar and comfortable with technical integrations and supporting partners
- Excellent written and spoken English
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.