2 Months Contract
Well known social media company
Our client is looking for a dynamic individual who will play a key role in supporting our cross functional teams, defining and driving impactful partnerships with civic entities, NGOs and strategic organizations, solving complex problems and building programs. The ideal candidate will tackle challenging issues of ecosystem needs, policy development, and implementation of our Business API with key strategic clients & partners.
- Assist in the development, maintenance, and deepening of relationships with government entities, NGOs, academic experts and other stakeholders to cultivate expert resources and third party engagement needed by public policy, programs, communications and other teams.
- Develop and Implement the business plans for Government, NGO's, Mobile Network Operators, Banks, Utility companies and other applicable strategic partners to scale usage of products and services (Business API, SMB App, Payments etc).
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities with assigned clients, trends, and issues and share learnings with all teams involved across the company as you work with them in planning, analyzing, and responding strategically.
- Define joint business plans within direct clients aligned to regional expectations and ensure delivery against plans.
- Maintain account plans and build close working relationships with key stakeholders in the marketplace.
- BA/BS in Business or management related field
- 7+ years of experience in Business Development.
- 7+ years' experience in Account Management.
- Experience in Policy, Civic, Government or NGOs focused roles.
- Experience delivering partnerships from inception to delivery.
- Experience operating autonomously across multiple teams, demonstrated critical thinking, and thought leadership.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience with large-scale systems.
- Experience establishing work relationships across multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time zones.
- Capacity to get things done at short notice while collecting information from a variety of internal and external sources.
- Experience within cPaaS, SaaS or enterprise software environments.
- Proven experience creating, negotiating and closing complex deals.
- Fluency in English & Bahasa Indonesia (must) language both spoken & written.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.