FinTech Sales Representative
- Financially rewarding career
- Newly-created role, Singapore-based
- $160,000 plus bonus
About the client
With a strong presence among tier 1 and tier 2 global banks, our client, a well-regarded FinTech SaaS provider has been expanding their reach globally, defining and redefining their service offerings to be what they are today - a well-regarded market leader in the banking world. Providing a full range of banking solutions, from reconciliation software to data analytics, our client has been the top choice of vendor for many of the global banks today. Due to regional expansion and growth, they are looking an accomplished Sales Executive to continue their successful career with them.
About the role
This is an individual contributor role, reporting to the Regional Sales Director. You will play a key and strategic role in selling into global and local financial institutions in Australia, developing new business opportunities across business capabilities. Your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the sales strategy and meeting targets, you will generate sales leads across APJ and increase share of wallets within existing clients
- Qualify target customer markets and segments, building a strong pipeline
- Manage and establish strong relationships with banks, fund houses and various financial institutions to ensure continuous business opportunities
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with various stakeholders to optimize efficiency of business operations and new business growth.
- Develop and articulate key differentiators and messages to our intended market
- You will have 5+ years creating successful sales within the FI space in Australia
- Proven track record in managing client relationship and business partners relationship and fostering C suite relationships
- Able to problem solve, you will have a strong commercial approach to solve clients needs.
If you are looking for a financially rewarding career, have strong business acumen and enjoy building the adrenaline of exceeding budget, this role is exactly for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248