Strategist, Product and Service Operations
- 6 months contract role (maternity cover)
- Well renowned social media company
The Product and Service Operations Team's mission is to build a service engine that solves today's customer problems and prevents tomorrow's whilst embracing a culture of innovation, ownership and accountability. Ultimately, the team helps businesses through scaled service delivery & operations. They combine deep expertise in products with operational and analytical skills to design and manage scalable support processes.
This team is passionate about fostering the growth of communities, businesses and advertisers by ensuring they have the tools needed to succeed. They are constantly seeking to improve the experiences they have by implementing in-product solutions to better serve their needs at scale and enhancing customer support operations when they need higher touch support.
This strategist position will be challenged with managing our client's Government, Politics, Advocacy and Non-Profit program and support experiences while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale operations. You will leverage relationships with many teams including Partnerships, Operations and User Research to help craft a unified vision of the biggest opportunity areas to improve the experiences of stakeholders and afterwards see that this vision is carried out. To be successful, you must have strong program and project management skills as well as be comfortable diving into the world of big data, synthesizing relevant trends and implementing identified solutions.
- Develop compelling data-backed analyses on ways to improve the customer experience - looking primarily at operational improvement opportunities
- Inform, influence and execute new processes based on sound analysis and impact metrics that lead to improvements in efficiency and quality of support
- Conduct in-depth investigations to identify and understand trends through leveraging data patterns and soliciting qualitative feedback from users
- Effectively communicate relevant insights around feedback, challenges and roadblocks to appropriate stakeholders that influence and drive their roadmap prioritization
- Collaborate with peer Program Managers and Operations within vendor support teams to develop multi-faceted solutions to fix problems at scale at all stages of the product life cycle
- Provide active management of programs such as escalation management support and working with local stakeholders on program education
- Driving awareness of PSO service programs, ensuring adoption of services with relevant stakeholder
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years' experience with program management, customer service, marketing, and/or operations
- Strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving experience to assess, analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Able to work/build relationships with cross-functional teams with ease, delivering impact consistently through seamless communication, influencing teams towards achieving goals
- Experience defining and tracking metrics
- Ability to implement processes and programs that improve product or operational performance
- Experience initiating and driving projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to technical and non technical audiences
- Masters Degree or MBA
- Knowledge of statistical analysis and tools such as SQL or Excel
- Experience with delivering programs through outsourced vendor partners
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.