Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced.
This is a 03 month contract role
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
- Unlock user and creator insights partnering with key counterparts & stakeholders to lead 2024 APAC Marketing Annual Planning process, including budgeting, OKR setting and reporting.
- Support development of executive-level written and visual presentations and updates (internal and external) as needed.
- Play the role of a trusted advisor to cross-functional teams in global/local Marketing teams, Finance, People Ops, and Content partnerships teams.
- Partner with other APAC Marketing Strategy Insights & Analytics team members to manage and optimize planning and operational processes for the regional Marketing team.
- Bachelors' degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- Min 5+ years experience in strategy consulting or marketing strategy in multiple projects for either client or project team
- Experience in Strategy and operations and/ or leading Planning, Budgeting, OKR set up process partnering with G/R/L.
- Interest in marketing, and digital media consumption patterns; or part of the Technology and Media consulting practice.
- Ability to take complex data and distill them into meaningful insights and a coherent story.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.