- 12 months contract role, with possible extension
- Working Hours: 9AM-5PM, 4 fixed days per week (Monday to Thursday or Tuesday to Friday)
- Well renowned social media company
We are seeking a creative and organized individual to assist with programming our client's creative studio workshops pillar.
Studio Coordinators are ambassadors in creative community building. Organisation and administration is also an integral aspect of this role, supporting the growth of our client's program globally and bringing new innovations and ideas to the team. Coordinators should be fluent with all tools and equipment (training will be provided) and will deliver instructional and creative classes.
This position will require delivery of both in-office and digital workshop offerings.
- Develop and teach workshops and learning experiences that are consistent with Open Arts educational values and are instructive in artistic skills and techniques
- Facilitate workshops and technical setup with teaching artists virtually / and or onsite.
- Brief teaching artists on best practices and evaluate workshops
- Work with Program Manager to research and implement new and recurring workshops for regional sites
- Schedule and promote events, manage guest list, reminders and track attendance
- Document all classes, artists, and events and share content - to be posted on social channels
- Field team building workshop requests and coordinate the workshops
- Organize access for all teaching artists for workshops with Reception / Security
Front of House / Administration
- Budget management - Document expenditures on materials and workshops
- Collect and collate metrics/ feedback from all workshop attendees
- Field inquiries to relevant team members, advise people who drop-in on tools and equipment/ what is offered in the Lab
- Convey company mission, greet visitors at large event groups (from various tours), and welcome them to our client's maker space
- Give regularly scheduled internal formal presentations
- Attend Coordinator meetings and share learnings with the team afterwards
- Maintain a clean and organized studio for employees
- Manage supplies and consumables inventory management/ ordering
- Receive, sort and ship deliveries
- Equipment management
- Manage internal risograph poster give away distribution
- Execute and assist with public event programming, including set up, clean up, and storage/ inventory of materials/ front of house onsite/ promo
- Academic and or professional art-making background, proficient in beginner-level (or all-level) creative instruction. This is an educational and administrative role.
- 2 years administrative experience - managing a calendar, comfortable learning new systems, Outlook, MS Office/ Google Suite, various video conferencing platforms
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop. Other Adobe programs are a plus.
- Fluent in English language
- Confident and engaging public speaker
- Positive attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Proactive problem solver with the ability to work independently
- Wide network/knowledge of local artists and craftspeople
- Able to develop and teach creative workshops in a variety of mediums
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.